Information we collect may include:
- Contact information including (email address)
- Information regarding your health
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or services
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Updating records or verifying identity
- We may use the information to improve the content and services of our website.
- To send useful information via email or notifications regarding reminders, services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for a follow up and/or research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to promote programs or activities and to customize the website according to your interests.
Usage of Cookies
Cookies are small files that are created to store information on your computer. Once accepted, these allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. Cookies play a key role in the performance of the website. It helps analyze web traffic, monitors and keeps a track of the user’s preferences. We use traffic log cookies to design our website according to the customer needs. The information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and not to access your computer or any personal data. You may refuse to accept cookies which may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
NYC Stem Cell site may include some temporary and permanent links to other web sites. You should note that we do not have any control or access over other websites policies. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for any privacy breach. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of each such website before disclosing any personal or private information to their page.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.